Get GO Global (GO) is looking to recruit a Business Development manager to join our growing team.
Headquartered in Singapore, the GO group has been operating for over 25 years. In our next growth phase, GO has created technology platforms that provide real-time on-demand pricing and services versus traditional channels that now take hours or days. GO DC, its warehousing digital platform, is one of the largest warehouse listings sites in ASEAN with over 130 listings across 6 countries. GO FREIGHT, its freight forwarding digital platform, instant quotations, bookings, payments and tracking for B2B freight forwarding shipments.
Building on this excellent foundation, we are looking for an individual to bring us to the next level of growth by increasing our base of customers. The ideal candidate/s will ideally be one who will be able to work independently and in concert with our network of third-party service providers to identify sales leads, pitch solutions to new and existing customers and maintain a good working relationship with all stakeholders.
- Identity and recruit new corporate customers for our GO FREIGHT and GO DC platforms
- Developing and executing growth strategies and plans
- Developing, managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base across geographies
- Having the ability to derive and explain clear value propositions to relevant parties
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvement
- Drive go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team for execution
- Experience working to and exceeding targets You have strong communication skills and you can express your thoughts clearly
- You are a strategic thinker who can balance short-term solutions with long-term objectives
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and achieve mutually rewarding objectives
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate others
A competitive package based on OTE’s awaits the right candidate with significant opportunities and prospects for personal and professional growth and advancement.
Please email email@example.com with your CV, current and expected salary and a simple covering letter explaining why you should be considered for this role. Only Singaporeans or Singaporean PR’s are eligible to apply.